Read Along November – Something Secret This Way Comes

The second month of the read along has arrived and with it, a new book! The first book in the Secret McQueen series is an excellent place to start reading if you haven’t yet begun the series. As with last month, leave a note with your thoughts and you’ll be entered to win a Kindle on December 1!

Read an Excerpt
Buy: Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.de
Nook
/ iTunes / Kobo / Sony
All Romance E-Books / Samhain Store

Buy the Paperback:
Amazon.ca / Amazon.com / Amazon UK
McNally Robinson / Books-a-Million / Barnes & Noble
Book Depository / Samhain Store

10 comments to “Read Along November – Something Secret This Way Comes”

1. Jackie LePree
      · November 1st, 2012 at 10:23 am · Link

I love when Secret is having a cup of coffee and the warm breeze rushes her senses. The first meeting with her werewolf (werewolves) is intoxicating.

2. Victoria Howard
      · November 1st, 2012 at 8:19 pm · Link

I never liked Lucas from the beginning; I’m so glad she ended up with Desmond at the end of the book. My favorite part is when Desmond and Secret dance; you can tell from the beginning Lucas doesn’t care but Desmond’s already in love with her. Holden has some funny parts in this book and you get to see that he cares about Secret. The part I found funny with Holden is when he meets Cedes the for the frist time & tells her “Your Secrect is safe with me”, Lol. I’ve read this series several times and this is one of the books I like to go back to re-read by its self.

3. Kaylyn D
      · November 6th, 2012 at 11:10 am · Link

I love the first time we see Keaty. He is practical about picking a bloody secret. I really love this series!!

• Kaylyn D
      3.1
        · November 6th, 2012 at 11:12 am · Link

Sorry iPhone problems. It was supposed to say he was practical about picking up a bloody Secret. Sorry

4. Sami Powell
      · November 6th, 2012 at 9:18 pm · Link

I just love Sig! I enjoy reading the interaction between him and Secret. I have to wonder his motives. The way he’s written brings him to life. I’d love to see a blonde wearing nothing but brown leather pants wondering around with a chisled stomach. I wonder who you may have modeled him from.

5. Michelle Pavsner
      · November 10th, 2012 at 4:29 pm · Link

I love the strange and edgy relationship Secret has with Holden. I find him incredibly sexy when he eggs her on and gets under her skin!
    Hope to see something go on between those two ; )

6. Dawn Duffield
      · November 14th, 2012 at 11:36 pm · Link

I love this book!! Reading about the ways Secret deals with all the men in her life. She’s one tough cookie and keeps me coming back for more. I can’t wait to see what else is in store for Secret and who she will possibly end up with in the end.

7. Liz S
      · November 16th, 2012 at 5:01 pm · Link

I just read Keeping Secret again. What a great story! So much action and plot twists, I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait until March to see what happens between Secret, Holden, Desmond and Lucas!

8. Crystal Smith
      · November 27th, 2012 at 9:49 am · Link

I think I am in love with Desmond. Lucas is a jerk. Holden is just well, Holden.
    I love the mix of emotions these books give me. Secret is a bad as chick!

9. Jennifer Gruenberg
      · November 30th, 2012 at 10:47 am · Link

I really love these books and am excited to read the next one.